With the HospiCover plan, you can adapt your global medical insurance depending on your needs and budget. An excess system gives you a discount of up to 60% on the highest premium.
Our products cover global medical insurance and repatriation for business or personal travel, including in your country of residence.
The HospiCover plan
is characterized by :
- Maximum ceiling of CHF 1,000,000 per insured and per insurance period for hospitalisation costs following illness and/or accident
- Medical care worldwide, including in your country of origin
- Choice of doctor and/or hospital in the country where you are treated
- Transport, repatriation, medical evacuation and first aid
- Access to the largest medical assistance network, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
An international protection zone
Zone 1 allows you to enjoy full benefits worldwide, except in the United States and Canada , where benefits are applicable only if the two following conditions are fulfilled:
- Your stays, in one or other of these countries, do not exceed 30 days per period of insurance, both countries combined
- Your trip to either of these countries was not made with the intention of seeking medical care
Zone 2 allows you to enjoy full benefits worldwide.
Making a claim
We are here to help whenever you need. Just call us on +41 22 786 12 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our team. They will take you through what happens next and help you to start the claims process. Alternatively, you can register a claim online through My Golden Care. For further information, please go to our Claims page.