With the EveriCover product, you can adapt your comprehensive medical insurance depending on your needs and budget. An excess system which gives you a discount of up to 60% on the highest premium.
Our products cover international comprehensive medical insurance and repatriation insurance for business or personal travel, including your country of residence.
plan is characterized by:
- Cover limit of expenses up to CHF 1,000,000 per insured and per insurance period for outpatient care and hospitalisation in the event of illness and/or accident
- Option to extend the benefits to include dental and maternity costs (Option EveriCover Plus*)
- Medical care worldwide, including in your country of origin
- Choice of doctor and/or hospital in the country where you are treated
- Repatriation insurance, transport, medical evacuation and first aid
- Access to the largest medical assistance network, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
*If you already have the EveriCover plan, you may extend your benefits to include dental care and maternity with the EveriCover Plus option.
An international protection zone
Zone 1 allows you to enjoy full benefits worldwide, except in the United States and Canada , where benefits are applicable only if the two following conditions are fulfilled:
- Your stays, in one or other of these countries, do not exceed 30 days per period of insurance, both countries combined
- Your trip to either of these countries was not made with the intention of seeking medical care
Zone 2 allows you to enjoy full benefits worldwide
For additional peace of mind, the EveriCover Plus option offers you :
- Dental treatment
- Maternity care
Download our EveriCover technical leaflet, in French or in English for more information.
Making a claim
We are here to help whenever you need. Just call us on +41 22 786 12 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our team. They will take you through what happens next and help you to start the claims process. Alternatively, you can register a claim online through My Golden Care. For further information, please go to our Claims page.