Do you long to travel the world? Discover TravelCover Worldwide, global travel insurance to protect against the financial consequences of illness and/or accident while you are travelling the world, away from your usual country of residence.
Travellers specific conditions
- 2 areas of cover to choose from:
a) worldwide, excluding the United-States and Canada,
b) worldwide, including the United-States and Canada
- Health and accident cover for individuals up to the age of 80
- Limit of CHF 150,000 per person insured, per insurance period
- Deductible of CHF 100 per pathology (no deductible in the event of an accident)
- Premiums calculated according to duration of travel (from 8 to 274 days)
- Benefits covering medical hospital care and treatment in the event of an emergency
- Consultations with General Practitioners and specialists
- Prescription medicines
- Laboratory, radiology and diagnostic tests
- Dental care following an accident
- Organ transplants
Assistance services 24/7
- Provision of assistance expenses based on actual costs
- Evacuation, repatriation and acceptance of responsibility for payment of medical transport
- Medical escort
- Ambulance transport to the nearest hospital/medical centre
- Repatriation of mortal remains to usual place of residence
With the TravelCover Worldwide global travel insurance, enjoy peace of mind when travelling abroad.
Making a claim
We are here to help whenever you need. Just call us on +41 22 786 12 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our team. They will take you through what happens next and help you to start the claims process. Alternatively, you can register a claim online through My Golden Care. For further information, please go to our Claims page.