Are you planning a holiday, family visit or business trip? Are you looking for international travel insurance while travelling in Europe, to cover unexpected costs abroad?
The TravelCover Schengen plan guarantees protection and international repatriation in case of illness or accident when travelling in Europe for any period from three days right up to three months, in accordance with current European regulations governing insurance for the issuing of visas.
Our unique package comes complete with an assistance centre, which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They are on hand to immediately answer your call and identify and resolve your queries and any medical emergencies, wherever you are in the world.
Travellers specific conditions
- Cover within the Schengen area outside your country of usual residence
- Covering illness and/or accident for individuals up to the age of 80
- Limit of CHF 50,000 per person insured, per insurance period
- Deductible of CHF 100 per pathology (no deductible in the event of an accident)
- Premiums calculated according to duration of travel (from 3 to 92 days)
- A certificate will be provided for visa purposes
- Benefits covering medical hospital care and treatment in the event of an emergency
- Consultations with General Practitioners and specialists
- Prescription medicines
- Laboratory, radiology and diagnostic tests
- Dental care following an accident
- Organ transplant
To apply for HospiCover online, just click the ‘Apply now’ button.Apply now
Assistance services 24 /7
- Provision of assistance expenses based on actual costs
- Evacuation, repatriation and acceptance of responsibility for payment of medical transport
- Medical escort
- Ambulance transport to the nearest hospital/medical centre
- Repatriation of mortal remains to usual place of residence
Making a claim
We are here to help whenever you need. Just call us on +41 22 786 12 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our team. They will take you through what happens next and help you to start the claims process. Alternatively, you can register a claim online through My Golden Care. For further information, please go to our Claims page.